Features for All
- Location Search on Artist List, Gig List, Event List and Venue List
- Facebook Tabs Working for Events and or Gigs for Artists, Venues, and Companies
- Advanced Filter to View Only Venues with Open Gig Opportunities on Venue List
- Artist List has Thumbnail AND List View Toggle Options
- Cleaned up Edit Artist Details and Library Tabs
- Updated user experience on edit screens
- Age Fields Integrated and Available to Note Valuable Details on Artists, Events, Gigs and Venues
- Cleaned up Expanded Areas on Most Templates/Pages
Features for Promoters and Venues
- Customized Embed Widgets are now available to venues and promoters by request from users to the development team
- We removed several pop-up alerts, saving click-time to get stuff posted
- Venues have a new field “More About The Venue” where they can add history, their mission, or write about their team and staff, etc.
Features for Artists
- Artist Mailbox Rebuilt for Better Experience and easier access to unread messages
- Need way to archive (hide) events that are not going to happen (cancelled show, denied inquiry, etc) from Gig Mailbox
- There is no way to change an Event into a Gig to “do booking”. You will need to create a Gig instead, and contact [email protected] to delete the original event.
- It is not possible to have 2 Events happening at different times at the same venue yet. Venues with more than 1 floor currently need to have each floor listed as a venue in order to specify which “room” it’s in. Therefore, venues with multiple rooms will not have 1 page that shows all events happening at that venue.